Saturday 13 November 2010

Nuby Packaging - Different - Evaluation


This was a brief set to create a series of package designs for ‘Nuby’ baby products. The brief stated that the designs had to be fun, consistent and natural, while also appealing to parents. I had the idea of creating a cube, with 4 white sides and 2 sides with a wrapping-paper style pattern. After consulting the tutor, I noticed my design didn’t have any shelf presence, point of sale, and the pattern couldn’t be seen. I then re-created my package in a different way, losing the box shape but creating the pattern into the main part of my design.

I feel that after much time spent trying to give this design more shelf presence, I have come up with a good solution to the task. If there were any parts to be changed, it would just be small changes, such as the layout, but overall I am happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment